|CWAH Internships, Student Employment,
& Volunteer Opportunities
|CWAH offers educational and mentorship opportunities to students and arts professionals
through internships and work-study employment.
Past CWAH Intern Projects:
- Co-Curating Women, Gender, and Creativity House Student Exhibition 2015 and 2016
- Creating Lesson Plans based on Women, Gender, and Creativity House Curricula, "Me, Myself, and Everyone Else"
- Assisting in an ongoing project of archiving materials related to feminist art events
CWAH has hosted interns as part of IWL Scholars Program. Learn more about IWL Scholars
If you are interested in interning at CWAH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name
- statement of interest
- college/university you are attending with your graduating year and major (if applicable)
CWAH hires student employees as part of the Federal Work Study program. Students awarded Federal Work Study Funding can learn more and apply through the Rutgers Financial Aid website.
CWAH student employees gain valuable experience working on substantial projects such as The Feminist Art Project Archives, assisting in office operations, and representing CWAH at Rutgers events.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and capable volunteers to assist us in various capacities including:
- Gallery monitor
- Greeter at CWAH Events
- Event set-up and clean-up
- Assisting with publicity on all RU campuses
- Support office operations by working in the office on a variety of tasks including updating calendars and general office tasks
If you are interested in volunteering with CWAH, please email email@example.com to be added to our volunteer list! You will be contacted when CWAH requires volunteers, usually 2-4 times a year.